ISO 45001 Certification : Health & Safety Management Systems
ISO 45001 Certification
Occupational health and safety management systems (OHSMS), is a latest worldwide standard which will provide a framework for organizations/company to improve employee Health ,safety, reduce workplace accidental risks and create better, secure working conditions, all over the world. ISO45001 Standard
will follow the high level Annex SL-structure that has been applied to other ISO Certification management system standards currently updated, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 45001 Certification
has been developed with the industrial and modernization developments the health hazards and accidents due to negligence has been continuing to increase day by day. Due to this the death rate continues to be increasing day by day.
ISO 45001 Certification enables the organization to demonstrate to their customers, workers, regulators and the community that they proactively as systematically manage the health and safety of their workers.
has been published on 12th March 2018. ISO 45001 Certification is the worldâ€™s first OHS international Certification and provides emphasis on the active participation to minimize harm to workers through Leadership and Participation, understanding the context of the business taking action to manage risk by following all the requirements of ISO 45001 Certification international standard and getting certified.
ISO 45001 Certification â€“ AT A GLANCE
- ISO 45001 Certification is the worldâ€™s first OHS international Standard published by the International Organisation for Standardization.
- Build a safe and healthy environment for workers and stakeholders and help prevent work-related deaths, injury and ill-health by continually improving OHS performance by implementing and ISO 45001 Certification Standard.
- Demonstrate commitment to workplace health and safety and continually improve your OHS practices
- Reduce downtime and costs associated with workplace related incidents
ISO 45001 Certification â€“ Standard document structure
Based on the same structure as ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environment), ISO 45001 Standard focuses on the â€˜contextâ€™ of an organization and requires greater involvement from top management for ISO 45001 Certification
Be applicable to any organization for ISO 45001 Certification.
Enable efficient integration into existing management systems
Allow integration with all aspects of health and safety such as worker well being
Provide a framework to help meet OHS legal obligations including â€˜due diligenceâ€™
Implementing a management system which meets the requirements of the standard can help your business to:
- Provide clarity on ISO 45001 Certification management system issues
- Enhance leadership involvement and worker participation in the OH&S management system
- Implement risk based thinking for the ISO 45001 management system as well as for OH&S risks
- Align the ISO 45001 Certification policy and objectives with the strategic direction of your organization
- Integrate the OH&S management system into your business systems and processes
- Simplify language, common structure and terms across your systems providing one common language through ISO 45001 Certification.
- Demonstrate to your customers, stakeholders and the community your commitment to improving overall
OHSMS â€“ ISO 45001 Certification Performance
ISO 45001 CERTIFICATION OF YOUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CAN HELP YOU:
- Build trust and brand integrity by providing third party assurance that your management system meets the requirements of the international standard
- Demonstrate to your customers, suppliers, staff and the global community that your management system complies with the international standard.
- Demonstrate capability and provide assurance in tendering, commercial partnerships etc.
Why Should You Certify Your System to ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 Certification is good to demonstrate to your workers, the community, your customers, regulators and other interested persons your organizationâ€™s commitment to providing a workplace where the risk of illness or injury to your workers, community, customers is eliminated or minimized.
- ISO 45001 Certification Assist in meeting corporate and statutory due diligence requirements
- Implementation and ISO 45001 Certification Improves your ability to manage regulatory compliance
- It Reduces the overall costs of incidents
- Reduce downtime and the costs of disruption to operations
- Improve contractor management
- Assist in meeting due diligence requirements and help avoid costs associated with penalties and litigation
- Reduce the cost of insurance premiums
- Reduce absenteeism and employee turnover rates
- Be recognized for having achieved an international benchmark (which may in turn influence customers who are concerned about their social responsibility)
Currently certified to OHSAS 18001 Certification
If you are certified to OHSAS 18001 standard and wish to go for ISO 45001 Certification, you need to get migrate within 3 years from the date of issue of ISO 45001 standard.
You need to start implementing the ISO 45001 standard in your organization today for ISO 45001 Certification.
Confused about the documentation and implementation?
Contact Air&cl Certifications at +44 7727 739661
, we shall help you to reach to right source for helping you for the documentation, Implementation and Training to get your organization ready for ISO 45001 Certification.