Health, Hygiene, regulations are one of the most important factors that play a major role in the life of people in todayâ€™s life style. The food regulations change over the religion and region. To comply to all the needs of todayâ€™s world,we are associated with various international certification bodies who provide certifications which are as per the religious guidelines of various religious community.
The implementation of the management system during the manufacturing to the storing, from packing to transportation has become one of the most important factor to produce a healthy and hygienic food products.
food & Safety
Certification of an organization as per the ISO 22000 / HACCP / or any other food safety standard is one of the means of assurance that the certified organization has implemented the food safety Management system and has complied with all the process, activities, products and services inline with the organizationâ€™s food safety policy and the requirements of ISO 22000.
Food Safety certification- ISO 22000/ HACCP is applicable to all the organizations irrespective to the size of the organization. The only requirement to get the food safety certification is to be in the food chain. The organization should demonstrate the ability to control he hazards related to the food safety in order to make sure that the food is safe at the time of human consumption. If the Organization is able to demonstrate this, the food safety Certification- ISO 22000/ HACCP can be awarded to the organization.
Food industry is one of the industry that needs to be very conscious about the quality procedures for the food safety. If any organization is certified as per any of the food safety Standards- ISO 22000, HACCP, it is assumed that the quality and the control on the food hazards are taken care and the food produced by the food safety certified- ISO 22000/ HACCP Organization is safe to be consumed.
What is Food Safety Management System ?
The International Standard- ISO 22000 laid down few requirements for a a food safety Management system where any organization in the food chain wants to get the ISO 22000â€“ Food safety Management system certification needs to demonstrate the control on the hazards on the food safety to be fit for use for human consumption.
It is application to all the types of the organization regardless of the size, the organization should be in the food chain. The Hazard Analysis Critical control points- HACCP needs to be closely monitored by the QMS.
Benefits of Food Safety Management System:
The ISO 22000 Certification services provide clients a systematic method for analysing food processes, determining the possible hazards, and designating the critical control points. These steps are necessary to prevent unsafe food from reaching the consumer.
Why ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 certification covers all processes in the food chain that impact the safety of the end product. It specifies the requirements for a comprehensive food safety management systems as well as incorporating the elements of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP). It build and operate a food safety management system within a well-defined and clear framework that is flexible to your business needs and expectations.
Is recognized and respected by the scientific community as well as international food organizations as the most effective approach to the manufacture of safe food.
Specific Benefits :
- Identifies and prevents hazards from contaminating food.
- Responsibility for ensuring food safety on the food manufacturer or distributor.
- More effectively in the world market there by reducing barriers to international trade.
- Meets food safety legal compliance and corporate requirements.
- Suitable for regulators
- Covers the majority of the requirements of the current retailer food safety standards
Certification Procedure :
- Products accepted around the world.
- Increases safety of food products.
- Strengthen the confidence of customers and supervising authorities in your products.
- Benefit from how easy it is to integrate the standard into existing quality management systems, such as ISO 9001
- Dynamic communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers, regulators and other interested parties.
- Application for certification from client
- Offer from Air&cl India
- Offer acceptance from client and order confirmation by Air&cl India
- Pre audit (optional)
- Certification audit â€“ (Stage 1 + Stage 2)
- Issue of certificate on successful completion of certification audit
- Surveillance audits at defined period
- Re certification audit after 3 years